This venue is located on the LIC waterfront which allows stellar views of both the East River and Manhattan Skyline. This has a gallery/warehouse style feel with soaring 30′ ceilings, an open layout, large windows and skylights. In other words…this venue is a blank canvas waiting to be transformed for your special event. Corporate meetings, seminars, film screenings & art exhibits (high white walls!) re perfect for art exhibits (high white walls!) conventions, product launches, trade shows and celebrations of all types. The Manhattan Skyline provides a dramatic backdrop for photo ops!)
Things You Should Know:
– Water Taxis permitted to drop/pickup guests at private dock. Add’l docking fee for private vessels.
– All outlets are located low on the walls.
– No AC in entrance hallway.
– Two individual wheelchair-accessible restrooms are located in the entrance hall.
– kitchen is equipped with commercial refrigerators, freezer, sink, and sufficient power for any appliances your caterer might need.
– Double entrance doors: 8’ H x 6’ W, Glass garage door: 8’7″ H x 9’7″ W (can accommodate a vehicle)
– Additional space available at adjacent bar (max 45 guests).
– Ample Wifi for personal use, corporate use will require a boost.
– Garbage: One truckload (approx. 35-40 bags) of garbage & recycling per day of rental is included. Additional loads at additional cost.