Originally a factory, there are architectural nods throughout to it’s industrial history. Check out the considerable sized fans, concrete floors, cinder block walls and corrugated ceiling. This venue contains a main floor, a balcony, three bars, and private VIP room on the balcony level.This is a large-scale space which works exceedingly well for award shows, concerts, receptions, conferences and experiential events.
Things You Should Know:
– All your liquor requests are accommodated by the venue. Bar options include cash bar, drink tickets, or open bar (or a combination).
– All your security needs are provided by the venue. As with production labor, you are welcome to bring in additional security above and beyond what the venue requires. Security costs vary depending on the nature of the event and the number of hours.
– Pricing includes: Full stage in-house lights/sound and, the in-house boards to run both.
– The General Manager will be available (at no additional cost) to assist you as your “go-to” person at your event, as well as a Production Manager.
– If event is publicly ticketed, ticketing must go through us on AXS. We can work with you on consignment tickets if you would like to sell some on your own.