What sets this LIC venue apart is the outdoor space which offers panoramic views of the Manhattan Skyline and the 59th St. Bridge. But step inside and we promise, you won’t be disappointed. Generous oversized windows allow you to take advantage of……those stellar views! This white box space with it’s polished concrete floors, high ceilings, brand new bathrooms, two (2) bridal/green rooms, and commercial grade kitchen make this the perfect choice for a variety of events. Oh, did we mention the views!?
Things You Should Know:
– Additional space available on the 3rd flr
– Rental is for a 16 hr period
– Price includes: (1) Venue manager and (1) doorman to greet guests in lobby and direct them to the appropriate floor
– Easy to park on the street in the evenings and weekends
– Music is permitted if simultaneous events are not going on and only until 10 pm
– (2) bridal suites/green rooms & kitchen located on 4th flr. Kitchen has running water, convection oven, commercial refrigerator/freezer, and ice machine.
– Guest Curfew: 12:00 AM & Vendor Curfew: 2:00 AM
– No glitter, sparklers, pyrotechnics, smoke machines, confetti or helium balloons. Candles permitted provided they are contained in a vessel.
– All adhesives for walls and floors must be approved by the venue along with decor.
– Must rent 3rd & 5th flrs together Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays during “Peak” Season.