Don’t let the fact that this venue is located in the lower level of a townhouse deter you. Although you must use the in-house caterer, we promise you that the chef’s skills will leave you talking about his food for months to come! The stained glass door, brick walls lined with wine bottles all contribute to a charming ambiance for intimate occasions such as a team meeting, wine experience, special birthday or anniversary.
Things You Should Know:
– This is part of a larger venue above. Anyone renting the larger space has the right of first refusal on this space.
– No professional exhaust so “heat & serve” only.
– Restrooms are shared with the venue located above.
– Includes: Printed menus with customizable menu heading, access to your own audio system
– Custom flowers, celebration cakes, custom event décor, party favors, photographer, live and/or recorded music, chalk board artist and furniture or equipment rentals or other services must be booked through venue. If booked outside of venue, client will be charged a utilization fee.